UBTrust Assist was developed to help individual trustees with the duties associated with handling personal trust issues and recordkeeping.
- Assist individual trustee in fulfilling his or her duties.
- A tickler system to remind the trustee when filings or other trust matters must be accomplished.
- Provide custody and safekeeping of the assets in trust.
- Collect dividend and interest payments on the day that they are paid and sweep them into a money market fund.
- Provide detailed monthly or quarterly financial statements including transactions and asset valuation from one source, eliminating multiple statements from different investment sources.
- Provide detailed financial reports, in the required format, for court accountings and trust income tax preparation.
- Maintain permanent records of the trust as you provide them to us.