Employee Benefit Services
UB Trust Division offers bundled and un-bundled 401(k) options. We will work with you to determine the best solution for your company. A bundled solution will provide investment management, recordkeeping and custody services in a daily or balance forward environment. Un-bundled services allow you the convenience of picking from a large pool of investment managers and recordkeepers while we handle the trustee and administrative duties.
- Provide plan documents for employee benefit plans
- Review plan documents for compliance
- Provide directed trustee services for employee benefit plans
- Provide recordkeeping services for employee benefit plans
- Work with plan administrator, external recordkeepers, and/or plan sponsors on issues that may arise
- Provide 5500s for employee benefit plans as requested
- Make monthly or periodic distributions from accounts for pension payments, loans, or payment of fees as directed
- Provide federal and state tax withholding and annual 1099 reporting
UB Trust Division also offers:
Individual Retirement Accounts
Whether you are opening your first retirement account, making an annual contribution, transferring or converting an existing account or rolling over an employer-sponsored retirement plan, we offer alternatives to meet your individual situation.
- Traditional IRAs
- Roth IRAs
- Self Directed IRA
- A self-directed IRA is ideal for those individuals comfortable with making their own investment decisions. We provide the capabilities you need to plan and manage your retirement portfolio.
- Mutual Fund Services
- Brokerage Services
Working with Third Party Administrators
We provide third party administrators (TPAs) with flexible processing solutions that maximize efficiency, accuracy, and revenue.
- Mutual fund trading and settlement
- Trades processed through the National Securities Clearing Corporation (NSCC)
- Plan level or omnibus trading available
- Multiple recordkeeping formats
- Fully integrated with trust accounting systems
We can do it all... allowing you to make your customer relationship stronger.
- Directed trustee and custodial services
- Complete trust accounting and reporting
- Contribution processing from checks, wires, or ACH transfers
- Distribution processing includes tax withholding and 1099 reporting
- Trust and custody services for non-mutual fund assets
- Employer stock
- Pooled funds
- Separately managed accounts
- Self-directed brokerage accounts